Software Updates / Firmware Updates
Programming Resources / Various Drivers / Sample Codes
Common library for Kikusui application software
- VISA absorbs the differences among communication interfaces such as GPIB/RS232C/LAN, making programming easier.
- When creating a program that communicates with our products via USB connection, VISA is required as a USB communication driver. (VISA from other manufacturers can also be used in the same way)
This is a common library required to use our application software. If the version bundled with your product is outdated, please download it from here.
Applications and Samples
- This is a sample project that contains code for basic operations such as sending commands, getting query messages, and resource names (addresses to which the instruments are connected).
- It uses standard VISA COM functions, so you can choose any model to control.
- Documentation is included.
- This is a dedicated driver for each model, and must be imported to be used with LabVIEW.
- Sample vi is provided for some models. (You can check them after importing).
- The Import Wizard for LabVIEW can be downloaded from the link below.https://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_INFOLVINSTDRIVER/US (Go to NI’s website)
DC Power Supplies
Technical data of DC power supplies are available.
AC Power Supplies
Technical data of AC Power supplies are available.
Technical data of Electronic loads are available. Please make use of them!
Electrical Safety Testers
Technical data of Electrical safety testers are available. Please make use of them!
Wavy Free trials
Wavy Free trials
The sequence creation software “Wavy” is a software to support the creation of sequences for Kikusui’s power supply and load equipment. This is a free trial version that allows you to use all functions for three weeks.