Consultation for power supply units
We propose the best DC and AC power supplies and systems for your business and products.
- There are many types of DC power supplies, so we would like to discuss how to select one.
- I would like to consult with you about selecting an electronic load to get the discharge characteristics of the battery.
- We would like to conduct a durability test of DC motors and would like to consult with you on the selection.
- I want to consult with you about products that match the required specifications when conducting aging tests.
- We would like to discuss the selection of a stabilized power supply for our production line.
Consultation for Electronic Measurement
We offer a wide range of products, from test equipment to automated systems that meet safety standards and test items.
- I would like to consult with you about setting up a withstand voltage test for a production line.
- I would like to discuss the purchase of Avionics-related test equipment.
- I would like to discuss the purchase of ISO7637-2,3 test equipment.
- I would like to consult with you about the selection of charge/discharge test equipment for automotive batteries.
We offer proposals that only an expert with a multifaceted view of measurement and power supply can provide.
Kikusui Denshi’s greatest feature is that it is a rare manufacturer that combines the different fields of power supply and measurement (power electronics) in a single company, and that it possesses “multi-faceted thinking” and “cross-sectional knowledge” that specialized manufacturers and system houses do not have.
We consider the issues faced by our customers from various perspectives and propose systems that capture the essence of the issues. We promise to provide a “truly usable system” that makes full use of the know-how of a manufacturer who knows all about the contents of devices, as opposed to a “pseudo-system” that simply connects devices (measuring instruments and power supplies) together.
Step 1 Book a date and time
Click on the “Reserve” button, select your desired date and time from the meeting calendar, and fill out the form to confirm your reservation.
After your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address you entered.
Step 2 Information about the meeting room from the person in charge
The person in charge will send you the meeting room (URL) by e-mail. Please check the camera and microphone before the meeting day.
We have had many clients whose meetings have been cut short due to camera or microphone malfunctions. Please make sure to check the equipment beforehand.
Step 3 Meeting day
Please access the meeting room (URL) on the date and time you have reserved.
This web meeting reservation is for customers who are considering the introduction of Kikusui products. If you are currently using Kikusui products, please register/login to “KIKUSUI Friends” and make a reservation from “Usage, Specifications, and Technical Consultation”.