- Mass production of transistor radios. Exported to the United States.
- First in Japan. Japan’s first measuring instrument using the printed wiring method.
- Corporate name changed to Kikusui Electronics Corporation
- Became the world’s largest business deal for oscilloscopes (7160 units) .
- Fuji Katsuyama Factory established.
- PAL series developed.
- Large order for oscilloscopes for U.S. Air Force
- FujiTEK Corp. established as an affiliated factory of the Fuji Katsuyama Factory.
- Developed the PCR series
- Established KRC Co.(Logistics Center)
- Entering the EMC Testing Market
- Developed PAN-A series.
- Concluded a technical cooperation agreement on fuel cell evaluation technology with Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Wide range power supply PWR series developed.
- Impedance meter KFM2150 developed.
- Developed TOS8830, TOS8030, and TOS8040 withstand voltage testers.
- Developed FC scanner KFM2151.
- Development of high-capacity switching power supply PAT40-200T
- Compact AC power supply PCR500M developed.
- Signed a technical cooperation agreement on fuel cell evaluation with Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Commemorating the 150,000th unit sold in the PMC-A/PMC series
- Development of high-efficiency, high-capacity switching power supply PAT-T series 4kW type
- Developed Harmonics and Flicker Analyzer KHA3000
- Developed the PIA4850 power supply controller.
- Electrostatic discharge simulator KES4022 developed.
- Sales of Large Capacity AC Electronic Load PCZ-A SR Series
- Developed PID insulation tester TOS7210S.
- Developed TOS5200, a 5kV AC withstand voltage tester.
- Development of compact, wide-range DC power supplies (2kW model) PWR2001L and PWR2001ML
- Developed the BIM series of battery impedance meters.
- Developed the PAN-E series (175W model) of high-reliability power supplies
- Representative office opened in Dusseldorf, Germany.
- DC Stabilized Power Supply Learning Manga Book Released
- Development of high-voltage, large-capacity DC electronic load device PLZ-5WH2 series
- Development of compact, wide-range DC power supplies (2kW model) PWR2001MH and PWR2001H
- Developed the PAN-E series of high-reliability power supplies (350W/700W models)